Friday, April 1, 2011

APRIL FOOLS

I've never been much into the whole April-fools day joke sort of thing. As a matter of fact, I wasn't even aware that today was April first until I was told so; I've been out of school for almost two weeks now from illness, and I finally went to the doctor yesterday to figure out what was wrong. Apparently, it's viral, but her gave me some medicine so hopefully I'll be back on my feet in no time - I better be, because I need to be. I still have to make up that chemistry test, and apparently my English assignment is due today. However, as I'm not there today, I guess that means that I will be doing the whole thing this weekend, because I definitely haven't done it while I've been sick.

No, mostly, I've been sleeping. A lot. As in, I'm not used to sleeping so much, and now my sleep schedule is weird because I can sleep practically all day and all night. When I have been awake, I've been watching movies and browsing the internet; because let's face it, that doesn't take a lot of brain power, and right now, I don't really want to have to USE a lot of brain power. I just want to relax. It's sort of hard to do that, however, when everyone is pressuring you to get better - the pressure isn't helping, number one, and number two, if you want me to get back so that I CAN make up my work, I have to be better first. Please refer to number one.

Movies I've watched in the past few days:
Tangled, which is now out on DVD (congradulations Disney on your 50th animation)
Young Frankenstein, because I feel like it

I know that's only two movies, but honestly, that's all I can remember - I watched Tangled like seven times, and I'm watching Young Frankenstein right now, debatably, so that's really all I've got.

There was a failed attempt to dye my hair blonde last night. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I guess I should go get it done professionally, but as I still don't feel wonderful, it might not be the smartest idea I've ever had. At least, not currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment