Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BECAUSE OF YOU MEDDLING KIDS



So this previous Spirit Week at school, myself and my general group of friends decided to do the Scooby Doo gang for favorite character day. That grouping of pictures would be myself, Little Red, as Daphne, and my best friend, Beauty, as Velma. I think we did a pretty good job with putting the costumes together, considering that we used clothes from our own closets. Kira took the pictures, and I edited them. I'm a pretty big fan of photography myself - wish I could say that I took the pictures.

However, speaking of pictures - I'm hoping to be posting up photos on this blog that I find enjoyable, whether because of their arrangement, coloring, or model, because of their whimsical mood, or because of some relation to the ever-lovable Alice in Wonderland, there should be some here. Let it be known, however, that I have a somewhat specific taste in photography, so don't be surprised if you start seeing some trends cropping up. Some of the photos may be of my own work - if they are, I'll tell you. If they're someone elses, there will be a credit for them, and if possible, a link to their own gallery (whether it be their own domain, their own blog, or a deviant art account).

No comments:

Post a Comment