Thursday, March 24, 2011

TRUTH BE TOLD

I should probably be doing something more productive with my day. I'm sick, I've lost my voice. What have I done on my sick day off of school? Not my English homework. Not studying for the chemistry test I have tomorrow that I'm going to inevitably fail. No. I'm watching Tarzan on Disney XD, a channel that I haven't watched since I was like twelve years old. I'd forgotten how much I liked Tarzan though - I've always been partial to the Disney cartoons, but I've never very much liked the shows, especially recently.

Disney was good in the 90's, when they had shows like Even Steven and Lizzie McGuire, and That's So Raven. Now they've got a bunch of poor talentless sods that are practically performing monkey's. But I digress - I always liked the cartoons, so that's what I'm watching right now.

Pretty excited for tomorrow, at least, for after school tomorrow - I am NOT looking forward to make up work and a chemistry test. But the Little Mermaid and Cinderella are coming over to my house tomorrow, and we're going to see Sucker Punch - majorly excited for that. They get to spend the night afterwards so at least my weekend will be off to a good start. That's always a plus side, no?

Then on the 29th, Tangled comes out on DVD, and I loved that movie so much I saw it twice in theatres, so I can't wait til I can own it. On the 15th, there's Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One on DVD, and THAT'LL be fun to see again. The Sims Medieval game came out on the 22nd, and I really want to get it, but I don't know if I'd be able to find it at the Mac store for my computer (which is technically, right now, my mother's computer, because mine is old and crappy and broken).

A commercial just came on for some doll called Baby Alive, and it took me a minute to realize that I'd seen about four different types of 'Baby Alive' dolls - why the hell don't they just put it all into one and call it a day? How stupid is it to own seven dolls that all LOOK exactly alike but function differently? So pointless. You could make more money with a super-doll, and it would probably cost less to make just the one type anyways.

That, my good people, was a mini-rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment